The HR-6010™ is a powerful three deck rotary mower providing excellent productivity in a small footprint.
• Rugged 60-hp (45 kW), 4-Cylinder Turbodiesel Engine - High-output power but operates quietly.
• Durable, Heavy-Gauge Decks With Breakaway Feature - Greater durability, reduced downtime and improved protection against damage.
• Patented, Parallel Series 4-Wheel-Drive System With Differential Lock - Excellent traction on hills with minimal turf damage during turning.
• Oil-Immersed, Zero-Maintenance Parking Brakes - Safe, positive, maintenance-free operation.
• Puncture-Free Tires on All Decks - Reduced downtime and maintenance costs.
- Engine: Perkins® turbodiesel
- Cutting Units: One 60 in. (1.52 m) full-floating front decks Two 40.5 in. (1.03 m) full-floating wing decks
- Height of Cut: 1.14 – 4.75 in. (2.9 – 12.1 cm)
- Width of Cut: 127 in. (3.23 m)
- Dimensions: Weight: 4246 lbs. (1926 kg) Length: 126 in. (3.19 m) Height: ROPS Up: 76 in. (1.93 m) ROPS Down: 57.1 in. (1.45 m) - top of decks up Width: Mow: 127 in. (3.23 m) Transport: 66.9 in. (1.7 m)