24/10/2019 – Kubota
High performance, outstanding reliability and maximum comfort combined with compact size and extreme maneuverability.
- powerful 3-cylinder engines from 24.9 to 28.7 kW (33.9 to 39 PS)
- pulling power by large displacement (1647 cc / 1826 cc)
- robust 3-stage HST with cruise control function
- extremely high transport speed of 34 km/h (with standard tires)
- compact dimensions (overall width from 1185 mm)
- high hydraulic performance, up to six control valves
- 4 post comfortable cab, with standard air conditioning, air suspension seat, rear window defroster, etc.
- optional: platform version without cab with ROPS